Collaborative Business Service Design
Submitted by rouwlp on Sun, 07/08/2018 - 13:58
What is Collaborative Business Service Design?
- Collaborative Business Service Design (CBSD) is a best practice rooted in design thinking to better understand IT-driven business services, its characteristics and requirements, from a business perspective.
- It will help you to identify the needs of the business in a brief document (the service design statement) that supports the business in managing the IT driven business service lifecycle
The CBSD approach will help you:
- To promote the coherent design (and possible disaggregation of services) so that fundamental issues and requirements of the requirements are mapped, based on different perspectives between demand and supply.
- To obtain insight into the dynamics between stakeholders within an enterprise.
- To reflect on and formulate a practical and realistic roadmap.
- Explore ideas or problems, and think about and develop possible interventions.