What will you achieve using CBSD?
Submitted by rouwlp on Sun, 07/08/2018 - 18:47
- You will need to think about ten strategic issues relating to outcome and output
- The analysis will enable all stakeholders to be clear about what the business wants and needs, what providers should and can deliver, and what essential requirements should be part of the final design and delivery.
- Using CBSD, you will gain improvement across the total service lifecycle, which leads to improved operational excellence, more customer intimacy, faster time to market and more strategic agility.
- The answers are written in a SERVICE DESIGN STATEMENT, a short document not more than 15-18 pages in a language business understands
- You will derive a SERVICE DESIGN STATEMENT before you start designing, prototyping and developing.